During PE this year I have shown I am ready for a variety of
activities by always brining my gym strip to every single class and always
having a positive attitude for whatever we are doing. I always try to put my
best effort into fitness days during PE because that is when I feel that the
activity we are doing will most benefit my overall health. The area I have
struggled with is staying positive during an activity that I do not quite enjoy
because it is hard to do something that you don’t like doing.
I feel I contribute to the overall success of the class by
being a positive energy and trying to organize games whenever they aren’t getting
started. I try to bring a positive attitude to this class because I know from
past experience that PE sucks if no one is positive. I try to encourage all the
other students in our class to put there best foot forward and to try there
best.
I try really hard during fitness days and I always push
myself physically and strive to do better than I have the day before. I enjoy
the running fitness activities the most such as the 25 minute run and community
run. My fitness goal for the rest of the year is to beat Mr. Neufeld in a beep
test.
Leadership means to me to always try and be a positive
influence upon others and also to try and organize teams and such when nothing
of that sorts is happening. I think the best leader in our class has to be
Keziah because she is always doing these things and is always a positive attitude.
Improvements I would like to make in PE this year is to
overall do better in all of my fitness activities and to gradually increase how
well I do overtime. I am most proud of my beep test score this year which was a
11.2.
Finally the letter grade I think best represents the effort I
just described is an A (90%).
Marco you have such a great energy about you and its rubs off on others. Your video of the body bridge is a great example of how you make things fun for yourself and others. One thing you need to improve on a bunch to keep an A in June is the blog. You have the start of a good effort but need to flush it out a post a bunch more... focusing on your learning. :)
ReplyDelete